This is a recently built apartment, within this modern development of good design, located in South East London. It is composed of 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one, family size) and a light and spacious open-plan kitchen-cum-living space. Contemporary design features include floor to ceiling windows with balcony to both bedrooms and living room. Wooden floors, fully fitted kitchen, modern bathrooms, Internet access and central heating, are all contributing assets to this beautiful apartment.
Situated in a 2011 built residence and located within 5 minutes away from the public transports link (Lewisham DLR and National Rail), this inviting apartment is ideal for easy access to Central London (10 minutes to London Bridge, 20 minutes to Charing Cross and 30 minutes to London Victoria)
We take good care to make ALGERNON a home from home, somewhere that you can kick your shoes off and relax, cook a meal or get a take away, but above all to a home to feel comfortable in.
Lewisham is in south east London, within easy reach of all the capital has to offer from fashion, food, film and art to theatre. Closer to the home, Greenwich, Blackheath and the River Thames are literally minutes away.
ALGERNON apartment is just a short stroll away from Lewisham Station and offer the area a completely new way of urban contemporary living. Local shopping, which includes a charming farmers’ market, will expand with additional retail space which may include a Tesco Metro or similar and a Creative Quarter for artisans working in design, fashion or pottery etc.
Central London is at your fingertips and combined with charming local spots like Blackheath and Greenwich, Lewisham is an ideal base. The eight miles to City Airport means weekend getaways from Europe are even easier and to explore Britain by car, it’s just 15 miles to the M25 and the wider motorway network
London Bridge and the South Bank, 8 minutes from Lewisham, is an area rich in culture. The walk along the Thames takes you through historic winding cobble stone streets via Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, the Tate Modern, the Oxo Tower restaurant, the British Film Institute and the Royal Festival Hall. Head out from Borough Market, a gourmet’s delight, and end up with glorious views from the London Eye.
The bustling scene of London’s world-renowned theatre land showing an array of live classic and contemporary performances is just 28 minutes from home.
The dramatic skyline of Canary Wharf by the Thames defines London’s new financial district, with its host of employers and large luxury shopping centres, 25 minutes away by DLR. Boutiques and upmarket retailers mix with a range of eateries, including Ubon and Jamie Oliver’s delicious Italian. Waterside bars provide the perfect setting for an alfresco drink in the summer.
The London skyline at night, from historic Westminster and Big Ben to the sparkling modern day: London Eye, breathtaking just 21 minutes from home.
Historic Greenwich is a World Heritage Site and is home to Greenwich Mean Time and the Meridian Line and historic landmarks such as the National Maritime Museum and Cutty Shark. It’s a beautiful place of contrast, from the awe inspiring architecture through to the tranquil open spaces and views of Greenwich Park, bustling quaint street markets and cosy pubs and eateries.
The capital has one of the largest concentrations of leading universities and higher education institutions in the world, with an ever growing student population. Famous institutions like the LSE and Kings College London are, amongst others, only a tube ride away. University of Greenwich is 5 minutes away by DLR.
1. Guest agrees that he/she (and any occupant or invitee) will abide by these Terms and Conditions and all rules and regulations of the Property. Elisenda Gelpi and/or the building management reserve the right to remove any guest due to misconduct or violation of these Terms and Conditions or such rules and regulations.
2. Elisenda Gelpi reserves the right to inspect, view, repair, remodel and maintain all apartment units, with advance notice given whenever possible.
3. Pets are not permitted in Algernon apartments
4. Guest will be liable for payment for loss of keys and garage door opener (charges incurred for items if not returned within 5 business days after departure date), or for any damages to the apartment and its furnishings or fixtures or the common areas of the Property due to negligence, neglect or abuse of Guest, any occupant or invitee (including any extra cleaning or repairs required, in Elisenda Gelpi’s discretion).
5. The Guest agrees to take good care of the apartment and not to perform any hazardous, offensive or unlawful activity in the apartment or the common areas of the Property. The Guest agrees to obtain and/or maintain its own insurance and/or be responsible for the personal property of Guest, any occupant or invites. Guest agrees and acknowledges that Elisenda Gelpi will not be responsible for the safe-keeping of equipment, supplies, written material or other valuable items left in apartments or common areas of the Property. Guest may not rely on any contrary verbal
or written assurances provided by Elisenda Gelpi staff in this respect.
6. RESERVATION CONDITIONS
The reservation of a Elisenda Gelpi apartment is a valid reservation only after the confirmation details have been accepted by Elisenda Gelpi.
To qualify as a valid reservation, the confirmation details must be confirmed by an already transferred deposit corresponding to 30% of the total cost of the stay.
Guest may not assign, sublease, transfer the Reservation Confirmation, the apartment or any part thereof or permit the use of the apartment by anyone other than the Guest and permitted occupants.
7. The Guest will defend, indemnify and hold Elisenda Gelpi harmless for any claims, losses or expenses arising fr om Guest’s, any occupant’s or invitee’s use of the apartment or the common areas of the Property.
8. RESERVATION CHANGES: EXTENSION/ NOTICE OF STAY OR CANCELLATION
Any extension of the departure date must be sent in writing to Elisenda Gelpi and is subject to availability and approval by Elisenda Gelpi. In the case of an extension accepted by Elisenda Gelpi , the new agreed rate will not be retroactive.
Any extension of the departure date is subject to availability and approval by Elisenda Gelpi. Any UNAUTHORIZED occupancy beyond dates approved by Elisenda Gelpi will be liable for a charge of twice (2X) the daily, weekly or monthly rates then in effect for such holdover period.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing. Reservations may be cancelled thirty (30) or more days prior to the scheduled arrival date at no charge. Reservations cancelled less than thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled arrival date or in the case of no show will incur the following charges: we will charge the deposit given.
9. TERMS OF PAYMENT
Invoices should be paid immediately or upon receipt of bill according the condition mentioned in the credit form accepted by Elisenda Gelpi.
On the day of arrival of the client, Elisenda Gelpi will charge its entire stay.
In the case wh ere it has previously been agreed that the rent will be paid in parts, the resident occupying the apartment will remain entirely responsible for payment of invoices.
The payment for all additional amenities will be invoiced as detailed by the payment details on the Reservation Confirmation form.
Elisenda Gelpi retains the right to charge a 2% interest monthly for any outstanding payments that have not been paid by the agreed payment date. The resident agrees to pay all charges that Elisenda Gelpi will have to assume in collecting such outstanding debts (i.e. lawyers fees, debt collectors).
10. Should Elisenda Gelpi need to secure additional apartment and/or furnishing inventory in addition to its existing inventory to meet the needs of the Guest, reservations may not be cancelled once Elisenda Gelpi is financially committed to leases and/or services related to such accommodations.
11. An inventory is made available in each apartment. The resident can check this inventory on arrival and may inform Elisenda Gelpi of any missing or damaged items within 24 hours of their arrival. Passed this time frame no claim possible and Elisenda Gelpi will consider inventory completed.
On the departure date of the resident, Elisenda Gelpi will use the aforementioned inventory to control the state of the apartment.
12. Rate charges and applicable taxes are due and payable in advance.
14. Guest may not assign, sublease, transfer the Reservation Confirmation, the apartment or any part thereof or permit the use of the apartment by anyone other than the Guest and permitted occupants.
15. Guest represents warrants and covenants to Elisenda Gelpi that Guest’s use and occupancy of the apartment is of a transient nature and the apartment is not intended to be a permanent residence of Guest. In no event shall Guest’s occupancy and use of the apartment be construed to create any landlord/tenant relationship between Elisenda Gelpi and Guest. This Agreement is not a lease and is not intended to convey to Guest any real property interest or estate in or to the apartment or any other portion of the Property.
Для совершения бронирования необходимо уточнить у владельца свободно ли жилье в запрашиваемый период.
Уточните у владельца наличие свободных мест и другую интересующую вас информацию.